Monday, June 26, 2006

I'm Coming Already, Relax Na!

I have bad news. To some of you, it might be earth-shattering. A few others might suffer from seizures, fits and cardiac arrest or diarrhoea (depending on whether you have a weak heart or stomach). Still others might laugh it off bravely and grit their teeth, to face the tough days ahead. There might even be a small percentage, microscopic really - why I'm even talking of them I dont know - who wont really give a damn.

Now that I've managed to just about raise your curiosity to its optimal level, without going so far as to let you get distracted by the links on the right column here, or the itch in your left toenail, I'll let you in on it.

Steel yourselves, my faithful vassals, my trusted serfs. I'm going to Manipal Institute of Technology for my admission counselling tomorrow. Its such a complicated route to get there, that by the time I do my business and come back, its going to become 4 days! So there you have it. You're all going to have to do without me for a while. I'm leaving on a jetplane, true true, but very soon I will be back again.

So dont cry, little one. There There. Its going to be okay. There there. There there. When the fields are white with daisies, I'll return.

Bid me goodbye, and good luck.

PS: For light entertainment meanwhile, you could go here. Or not.

2 comments:

kyra said...

You Are Irrepressible.

zlata said...

my goodness....arent we full of ourselves....