Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Number Five

A most dangerous tag, from the evil Machiavelli that is the twisted mind of JS.

I must comply.


List 5 things that you want to say to people but never will. Dont say who they are.

1. I'm not gay! Or pathetically meek!

2. Yes. Its you. Not me. You.

3. Yes, I do. More than anything else in the world right now, I so do. Ye gods! Yes I want the last piece of cake, please. Yes, over here. Hand it over. No, there's no need to hesitate about it at all. Its simple enough. Give it now. And dont try to bandy words or buy time. Oh yes, even though you got just one piece, and you so it first. I want it now! ... Mmm...Shthanks...mmm...That was most excellent. Does it feel good to be polite and courteous now? You just earned for yourself the pure, untainted joy of doing good to someone else. Feel warm do you? Feel like you made it a better world huh? Huh? Huh huh? You're a pathetic loser.

4. Oh hey. Long time its been eh? So...how's things?

5. Dont be nice to me. Just give me a good enough reason. Please give me a good enough reason.


Five Things I'd Love To Do Before I Die

1. Kill a leader.

2. Go scuba-diving.

3. Play 'Stairway To Heaven'.

4. Halle Berry.

5. Fool all the people, all the time.


Five Things I Will Not Do Even If It Kills Me

1. Try to appreciate hip-hop.

2. Kill a postman.

3. Look straight down from a cliff. (Because that will kill me)

4. Agree with someone, without adding a 'but'.

5. Leave a pizza unfinished.


Five Things I Do When I'm Away From The Public

1. Curse the public.

2. Make vivid, detailed posters of the public and come up with different ways to kill every individual member.

3. Hail Hitler.

4. Ogle at myself in the mirror and pay highly flattering, if slightly inappropriate, compliments.

5. Go absolutely, completely quiet (in the absence of a mirror, that is).


Five Fave Sentences/Quotes

1. I swear by my life, and my love of it, that I shall not live for the sake of another man, nor ask another to live for mine.

2. Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead.

3. Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dreams. I am a traveller of both time and space, to be where I have been.

4. I killed Roger Rabbit. And I have a rug to prove it.

5. Ah, life. I guess it'll all make sense once we grow up.


Five Things I'll Make You Wish You Didnt Do, If You Did

1. Mock Led Zeppelin.

You can do whatever else you like.


Five People To Tag

The fun of the tag is when you pass it onto some properly busy souls, who have time not for it. So I give you, Ami & Koyel & Rimi & Flaff. I know you're quite obviously engrossed in vastly important spheres of existence, in which specks such as these are mere trifles and what not, but I shall be checking. So. Comply. *cold, narrow-eyed stare*

11 comments:

kyra said...

and this took you 2342875243462625506 years??

hmpf.

kyra said...

im the only one who's done this tag properly. nobody's named five things for every question.

tsk.

:P

ami said...

We're just going round and round :)
Both of you tagged me, and I tagged you! We need new people!!

kyra said...

@indrani
well, nishant cheated. i tagged you first. and he thought he was being very smart by tagging 'ami'.

sheesh.

but yes, we need more people. that's what precisely tc was for. but nobody has the time. :(
including the ones who started it.

Confused n Baffled said...

@ami: i agree. more people are needed. you, find them. as for the other girl...

@nimmy: only a slightly impertinent question. why is it that you seem to be spending more time on my blog than on yours, missy?

kyra said...

you have a problem with that? *mock surprise*

i spent plenty of time on my blog, thank you. i've read my posts over and over again.
but i can't keep commenting, can i now? :P

Anonymous said...

I was informed today of the tag. It shall be got around to.

kyra said...

*spend

Anonymous said...

Tag compiled with

Hanedin said...

John Galt.
Halle Berry.
Led Zeppelin.
Pizza.

:D
:D

oh and did I say?

:D

Confused n Baffled said...

@koyel: you should know by now that i cant help the pedantry. so...you meant 'complied'. not 'compiled'. but thats alright. atleast i got you to write again.

@hanedin: :D complete agreement? i am much surprised, pleasantly and all.