Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Did You?

So, so you think you can tell

Heaven from hell

Blue skies from pain

Can you tell a green field

From a cold steel rail

A smile from a veil

Do you think you can tell?

Did they get you to trade

Your heroes for ghosts

Hot ashes for trees

Hot air for a cool breeze

Cold comfort for change

Did you exchange

A walk-on part in the war

For a lead role in a cage?

- Pink Floyd

------------------------------

I have no more words for now. What say you?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally some Floyd ... You're on the right path my friend ... Salvation isn't that far away now ... If only you'd get high with me and we could do some Floyd .... And no worry boy! Booze on me !

Anonymous said...

you know, for one crazy moment i thought you'd actually written a poem???
silly me

Anonymous said...

i replied to your comment, btw