Saturday, October 24, 2009

Whaat Aee Joke!

"Alright then. I'm off."


"Really? Why? What's the hurry?"


"Well, I'm not feeling very well. I think it's heart palpitations. Like a bit of a fluttering, every now and then. I don't feel very right. No, your hand across my neck and waist is helping much."


"Huh? Why is that? Did you eat something wrong last night? Maybe you should stop thrusting your hips like that."


"I don't know. I'm just afraid ... of things. People, maybe? I don't know. My lifestyle? Maybe. Maybe, myself. Does that happen? Can I really scare myself?

Is this love? Is this the romantic feeling I'm supposed to embrace, this flutter and discomfort? Really, I think I should just go."


"That's just nonsense! You can't be in love if you're afraid of yourself. The two don't work in tandem at all. Look at my horses prancing about. No, seriously listen. Stop jumping on the bales of hay. If we are going to solve this, we need to discuss things properly. I'll get my face out away from your navel. Want a hug? There. And I've even put aside my sling. Happy?"


"Look. I don't think it's working out, stable boy. I really also need to change out of this blue, frilly dress. Maybe then I'll be able to breathe! Alright? Off I go then."


"What? No! Wait! What's your bloody hurry, bitch?"

--------------------------------------------------------

And here you are --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfe341YugZ8

No comments: