Sunday, November 18, 2007

Six Point Arbit

Its a very curious thing. Its you who's unable to write. And its you again who's going around getting me to write more. Hmm. Kyra moves in mysterious ways, her wonders to perform.

Anyway, on with the Random Tag.


Random Humor

A priest, a rabbi and a muslim cleric walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them.

He asks, "What is this? Some kind of joke?"

(You needn't laugh out of politeness, thank you. This joke, incidentally, has never worked in any way, save to perpetuate, among the weaker populace, the ridiculous notion that I have a dumb sense of humor.)

Random Book

The William Series by Richmal Crompton - I've never owned one. The first and last I bought, at a long ago Calcutta Book Fair, I ended up leaving behind in the taxi on the way back. Still haven't entirely gotten over that incident.

The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan - I'm a huge fan of fantasy fiction, and nothing beats this for scope, size and wonder.

Random Boredom

I like to sit with a blank piece of paper and a pen. I dont keep my next few actions planned. I could write about something random, in which case more paper will soon be required. Or I could draw another one of my exactly similar 5000+ renditions of hills and lake and cottage and tree and setting sun. I have the artistic genius of a Class II student drawing his favourite holiday, in art class.

Random Worries

Of my shoelaces coming untied.

Of stepping outside the border of a tile, with my foot unevenly crossing out.

Of confusing what day it really is today.

Of where I'm supposed to be and what I'm supposed to say.

Of maybe never actually meeting Carmen Electra.

Of saying something absolutely stupid, at the worst possible time.

Random Memories

Coming back in the rain with someone who was so special then, and I didnt know it.

Playing Ludo with my grandmother.

Reading a gigantically large picture book of Peter Pan. It must have been 2 feet in height.

Climbing a neighbour's tree for guavas.

Reaching out to hold someone's hand, and receiving a warm, reassuring squeeze.

The adrenaline upon finishing The Fountainhead.

Random Realizations

That the past is past. Some things must be shut out. By force, if necessary.

That life won't ever be Calvin and Hobbes. Or Cartoon Network. Even Speed Racer.

That I'm very cryptic sometimes, and perhaps its only my assumption that people actually understand any of this.

That I really need to be studying tomorrow. So I should sleep now.

Goodnight.

I tag the following lazybums - Rimi; Indrani and you. Yes, you. *points finger through computer screen*

1 comment:

Anju Christine said...

OMG! did it too! *jaw drops*