As one tags, so shall he be tagged back. This is the inevitable cycle. To escape, seek nirvana. Else, get jiggy with it and comply. - Ancient Chinese Proverb.
The following tag has been viciously projected at me, by the dangerously vengeful, evil criminal mastermind of our time and age. Flaff! *checks to see if the name instils fear in the heart of all readers*
Hmm...Anyway. On with it.
1. I have a thing for license plates. I immediately add up the numbers and divide that by the number of numbers. I then also get irked and am generally irritated for the rest of the day if the sum is a prime and does not sweetly divide to give a number of my liking. I do this involuntarily whenever I'm in the front seat of a car, and it absolutely amazes the otherwise weak mathematical part of my brain to see itself add and divide most accurately, even to decimal places, within the space of a few milliseconds.
It also absolutely amazes my stash of common sense, how the result unfailingly always gets me either happy and cheery or glum and snappy. Its inexplicable!
2. I am afraid of heights. I cannot even look straight down from a 2nd floor verandah. Standing at the edge of a 10 feet tall stage once scared me so much that evil people would join together to push me towards the edge every now and then, just to see me struggle against them and scurry for dear life, and whimper and all that.
When I look down, I feel that the air around me has suddenly thickened and is slowly pushing me over. My feet are being lifted up and I'm going to keel over any moment now. Thats when I yelp slightly and jump back.
3. I love it when I'm dead tired at the end of a long jog. I feel successful. I'm so happy I feel like doing another victory lap. But dead tired means there's a good chance I'll fall to my doom in the middle of it, so I dont. I love walking back after that, dripping in sweat, because then I feel the cool breeze a little more so.
4. I can now successfully play Nothing Else Matters. Not to mention Behind Blue Eyes and Wish You Were Here. Haha. All the easy ones.
5. I love, and I hate, being alone. At different times of course, else I'd be too complex for even myself. I like walking alone. I can never eat alone. I like reading and writing without anyone else around. I hate coming up with a joke, and having no one to hear it. Almost always, it doesnt sound as good later on.
6. I hate it when floors are tiled in large squares. Suddenly I feel a compulsion to step on only one tile at a time. The other foot must not fall on the same tile. A foot on a tile must be properly snugly inside it. It should not, repeat should not, touch the boundary or intrude into another tile.
No, I'm not like Jack Nicholson. My smile is very endearing and, and, and...human.
7. I'm strange with stairs. Walking up, I always take them two at a time. One at a time seems ridiculously slow.
And going down. If you graphed my velocity against displacement, you'd get a straight line of very high slope. I accelerate very rapidly as I descend.
8. I give a very nice raised eyebrow. I also possess a highly advanced condescending smile. My white lies are frequent and often undetectable under even radar. I dont immediately realize it when I crack a gem of a joke. I once killed a lion with a single stroke of my sword.