Saturday, January 26, 2008

Hammer Of The Gods

Been dazed and confused,

For so long its not true...

(Dazed & Confused)






Close the door, put out the light.

You know they won't be home tonight.

The snow falls hard and don't you know?

The winds of Thor are blowing cold.

They're wearing steel that's bright and true.

They carry news that must get through.

(No Quarter)





Little drops of rain whisper of the pain,

Tears of loves lost in the days gone by.

My love is strong, with you there is no wrong,

Together we shall go until we die.

(Thank You)



We come from the land of the ice and snow,

From the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

The hammer of the gods will drive our ships to new lands,

To fight the horde, singing and crying: Valhalla, I am coming!

(Immigrant Song)

The pain of war cannot exceed the woe of aftermath,

The drums will shake the castle wall, the ring wraiths ride in black, Ride on.

Sing as you raise your bow, shoot straighter than before.

No comfort has the fire at night that lights the face so cold.

(The Battle Of Evermore)


Oh let the sun beat down upon my face, stars to fill my dream

I am a traveler of both time and space, to be where I have been

To sit with elders of the gentle race, this world has seldom seen

They talk of days for which they sit and wait and all will be revealed

(Kashmir)


And it's whispered that soon if we all call the tune
Then the piper will lead us to reason.
And a new day will dawn for those who stand long
And the forests will echo with laughter.
(Stairway To Heaven)

Though the winds of change may blow around you, but that will always be so
When love is pain it can devour you, but you are never alone
I would share your load. I would share your load
Baby, let me, oh, let me
(In The Light)

No comments: