Thursday, January 10, 2008

Nahiiiii!!!

(He he. Anyone else notice how an exclamation mark is an upside down 'i'?)

It hurts to hear it. I want to shout and scream. Anything to drown it out. But when the leaders of all invaluable information in the broadcasting world are finally are forced to speak out on the issue, how long can one hibernate in denial?

I don't know what to do now. I'm shattered. So is the glass that my palace of dreams was beginning to take shape in. This bomb has struck right at the foundations of all the dreams and hopes and joys and simple, humble expectations I was basing my future life upon.

You live life, growing as per your surroundings. You watch and emulate, and the summation of specific experiences had, chosen from among a million that pass by you every single day, join to make a you. So they say.

But I set my life's path, my goal, and my aims myself. I do not know of anyone I owe it too. I chose my own direction, and I was prepared to embark upon it with the same type of enthusiasm I have for everything - wild, contagious and mostly inexplicable to outsiders. (Thought bubble: Like a black plague. Hmm...Connotations connotations.)

But bad news has a way of sneaking up from behind and picking your pocket. No, wait. Thats not good. I would have ideally like to say that bad news has a way of sneaking up from behind and kicking you in the groin, but I'm guessing (tenderly) that a female readership wont appreciate the profundity and pain put into that statement.

Anyway, as I was saying, life's a bitch. Here's why.

Wouldn't you cry too? Wouldn't you?

No comments: